Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'M BAAAAAACK.............

Okay its a been a month that I haven't post anything!
And I'm so sorry to not posting anything about leaving and actually going to MRSM KUANTAN..

So sorry to Celest for not uploading picto, so sorry to Farry for not posting about U're present to moi.. Another sorry to ma gurl friends for not posting emo speech!

Now I'll be doing everything.. If I really have the time to do it..
Reasons for not posting those were:
  • Lazy, seriously I've been so lazy a week before going to MRSM.
  • Don't have the heart to post it because I knew that I cant take it that I actually gonna leave all this especially ma wawamaniac land..
  • I just don't have the time to do it.. Because I went to Kuantan a day early which is 16 Feb while the registration day was on 17 Feb.. sorry..

So, about ma stories in MRSM Kuantan is sooo not fun! I'm not kidding!

I really wanna go home, I just wanna go home!

So, I just upload a lil picto for y'all and look how "fun" ma MRSM is!

we have to pay stuff for things that I haven't have...

Thanks to that fasi, she brought me to this room, which is G28 where I met Iyah, KHR and Fina as ma roomies..

So time to unpacked all ma things... Kak Long and bangah, thanks a lot for helping me out..

The ewww-ing part was this! Look at that, how do I'm gonna survive in such TOILET! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........

Well, making a yay face in front of ayah, I scared that he disappointed towards ma childishness attitude... Look at ma insincerely smile..

Ma hommies.... from left: Syifa, Aini, obviously me and Amira plus our hr teacher aka our mother Pn. Hanis Marini!

MUMMY?

hahaha.. She cried...

another month, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who hate her life,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment