Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A SHOUT OUT TO CONVENT GURLZ!

But before that, I'm gonna put something that really gross..
Its not from me, its from KOGI GAL!
"Yeah rrrrrite!"(hahaha, that's her trademark!)

Kogi, hehe.. Sorry~

An Arab citizen was interviewed at the US Embassy.

Officer: Your name please?
Citizen: Abdul A***.
Officer: Sex?
Citizen: 6 times a week.
Officer: I mean male or female?
Citizen: Both male and females and sometimes even camel.
Officer: Holy, cow!
Citizen: Yes, cows and dogs too.
Officer: Man, isn't that hostile?
Citizen: Horse style, dog style and any style!
Officer: Oh dear!
Citizen: Deer? No deer, they run too fast.

-___-

Okay here's what I'm gonna say that related to ma title..

Convent gurlz, tomorrow I'll be going to Convent for the last time so meet me at

Venue: Pavi.
Time: On recess time.

So, see ya there!

Miss you guyz damn much la, eventho, I missed school for just 2 days.

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who miss her gurls,

wawa cyrus


muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment