Saturday, September 18, 2010

I AM COOL BECAUSE I HELP PEOPLUHH....

This video is Zaidi's NIE group.. Everyone in our f4 batch had to enter the NIE organized by the News Straight Times..

And as a professional actress, haha.. pfft.. As a good and cool friend, I help Zaidi's group to complete his video.. There are 5 peoples in his group which consist of Zaidi, Zaini, Lokman, Mina and Dina...

Its about a young boy, Lokman who is SAK in studies, but he got the spirit to become a success person when Azwa came to his life.. hahaha..

And U want to know ma reward after helping them? Thanks to Lokman, he bought me an ice-cream! Yay ME! haha..

ENJOY WATCHING...

another month, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who is cool and kind hearted,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. azwa! sweet gila vid tuu!
    kite ulang banyak kali yang masa awk ajar dia then tunjuk jawapan tu,
    HAHA COOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.. video nie menang! woot woot..

    ReplyDelete