Thursday, March 17, 2011

AN EARLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

A big loooong time HELLO!!
Its been a while that I have not post anything.. Well, obviously I'm busy having my life as a final year secondary student. Eceh, writing as if I'm already in final year as a uni student! PERASAN!
Due to my birthday is on 29th March, where is on I'm not sure when is the day.. The fact that my family cannot celebrate it with me because I am far away with them, as I am a boarding girl.. So, to make it easier.. We celebrate it earlier! Hip hip HOORAY for that!
But honestly, I am not so happy for celebrate it earlier as I don't have 'that' feeling, the feeling that it is your birth'DAY', but never mind.. As long as I'm celebrate it with my loved ones, then its okay!

So here is the cake,

I am not soo in too with this cake, because it is not what I wanted as I am more too cheesecake.. well, my father don't eat cheese cake, there go some toleration happened in every one's birthday in my family. We can buy any cake except for cheese cake as my father don't eat them. grr.. What a waste.. But I don't care that much, as long as my father is happy, I'm happy.. Eceh, bajet a good daughter laa.. LOL


wee.. I AM SEVENTEEN!


Having a family to celebrate with, is the best moment evuh in ma life!



annoying people beside you to celebrate with is a must too.. LOL


Surprise birthday gift from two special person in ma life!
Okay, honestly, Ayah's surprise birthday gift was not soo surprise as I kept begging him to buy me a new Guess watch I ever wanted since last year.. And as a birthday gift! I've got it! Yay me! Thanks Ayah! Love ya!


OMG! I'm so surprise Ayah! Okay, just kiddin..=.=


Yeah, the design that I've been waiting for! woot woot.. Its MINE!


Don't have to bother at my ugly hand.. Yeah, I'm so lazy to wear a scarf that I'm ended up showing ma hand only.. No face!

This surprise was the surprise that I was touched the most. Zahirah text me and asked me do I free on Thursday because she wanted to drop by and give me ma present.. And I was like, OMG! A present?! And I was like, no way just drop by, come and lets chit chatting in my house then.. So we did and she gave me a CHARM BRACELET with ma name on it as a surprise birthday gift! And again I was like, OMG! OMG! touched...


wait for it...


tadaaaa!


Okay cry.. Ma name on it! A charm bracelet with ma name! THANX ZAHIRAH! love ya to the max!
Cant wait to celebrate ma birthday in Kuantan, as Aini and the gang have a surprise for me.. I hope they have just egg, no worms please..

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who cant wait to take her driving license,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow...u mentioned me...-touched- thankiesssss hehe but what sucks the most is that the bracelet is too big -_-" I should've tried it on first...sighs

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay la dear.. its big but its mine from the deepest of your heart.. n im the who supposed to be touched here... LOL

    ReplyDelete