Tuesday, October 25, 2011

im going back!!!

I'm going back and never coming back until SPM!!!
I had promise maself and Syikin to not coming back for this Raya Haji and stay at maktab till SPM! like Syikin said, die for SPM!!!!
Yeah, pray for me and the rest of the form five for this year!!
Pray for MRSM Kuantan to be the first in SPM ranking, and fyi, we are in the second place for trial MARA ranking and hopefully we could be the first one in SPM ranking next year!!

I had bought ma dress for our annual dinner this friday, I'll post it for sure!!!

So yeah, happy studying people!!! For those who got love problems. Enough is enough!!!! SPM ni sekali je kawan-kawan.. Okay???

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who will do her BEST for this upcoming SPM,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment