Friday, February 5, 2010

KAK HAWATUL IDAYU MANSOR!

Okay congrats because you'll be on the history of ma life..
You'll gonna be the first person that I post in blog in a bahasa version..

Because you're following ma blog, so I pick this opportunity to post it here..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK HAWATUL IDAYU MANSOR!

Sweet 17!

haha..

Even tho we're not so close, we started to talk with each other since I've got to be the PA gurl with you and Wan Ting..

Azwa rase,
  • sangat kelakar bile kak Hawat cube takutkan Azwa and Shasha bile cerite pasal Qalis**.


  • sangat terharu bile kak Hawat cube nak pujuk Azwa waktu tak dapat FERERRO ROCHER.


  • sangat bangga bile kak Hawat dapat tahan ma attitudes like duhh everyone knew how annoying I am!


  • sangat sedih bile ingat yang dah tak boleh nak join nyanyi lagu Kadet Polis kuat-kuat dengan Mastura and Kak Hawat dekat depan perhimpunan koko.


  • sangat tidak boleh lupe bile maen peluk dengan semua orang because I'm going to leave Convent and kak Hawat pon join sekali maen peluk-peluk.


This pic is the only pic that we captured together, so Kak hawat save it and print it then paste it on your bedroom wall! So that you'll remember me always! hahaha...

p/s: so sorry because I just post it today.. meheh~

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who hates Kak Hawat! (kidinn! haha..),

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

2 comments: