Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MRSM?

Well, yesterday everyone knew that the result was out..

"And how about you wawa?"

Well I've got it and its MRSM KUANTAN PAHANG...
And the best part is, I've tried to google it and I found nothing not even an image!
watafish...
It was because that MRSM was so old and I was like watafish 100 times..
What la.. At least put a website or something...
Well there is a website, but its nothing! NOTHING at all!
Urgghh.. I wish I could be replace to other MRSM..

And I really don't think to leave ma gurls..
I miss you, best buddy....

SYIRA, ESH, FAZIRA and ZAHIRAH............................................................................................

T^T

another day, another story, another me,


by a teenage gurl who is so confused,

wawa cyrus


muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment