Sunday, January 31, 2010

NO MORE KUMON!

wiiiiiiiii......... (its not Nintendo-wii okay)
NO MORE KUMON FOR THE REST OF MA LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah.... So praise Yahweh, Hallelujah and sing HALIMAH JONGANG OST song.. haha

No more KUMON!
(Actually I wanna post this yesterday, but tho that I've got ma results about boarding school.. which is MRSM and surprisingly I've got it.. Pretty mess up with Shasha last night.. So, I'll post it today)


History of KUMON in ma life..

I started KUMON when I was in standard 6 and that was because I cant recite ma multiplication table. Then I get along till I'm in form 3 which is last year.. As I learned in KUMON, they have some kind of process named Completer... And I was 3 level below to become a Completer.. Its really a waste if I stop here, because I just need to learned 3 more level to be a Completer, but I really felt that the reason I'm in is not because of being a completer but because for the sake that ma multiplication sucks eventho I'm in standard 6.. So, I think thoroughly and I decide to quit KUMON..

At the moment, Ayah disagreed in it.. I don't know why, but I cry because I think KUMON is a burden for me to carry tho I have a lot more things out there that I have to do then doing KUMON everyday.. I even asked Miss Low (ma instructor) about ma decision.. Well, she agreed but with a lot of advised that consequences that I can be a Completer.. But I really don't want! I just wanna a stop!

then, Ayah agreeeeeed........... HORAAAAY!
love you Ayah!

now,
NO MORE KUMON FOR ME FOR THE REST OF MA LIFE!
NO MORE DOING KUMON HW EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Some things that I loved about KUMON..

But to having this 1 everyday? NAAH!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who really tired,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment