Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FUN TIME WITH THE BITCHES!

Lessons of the day: I am really a scardy cat if being left alone at home and I hate when it was raining outside and I'm alone in a home, plus who the hell who rang the bell when I was left alone in the house.
The lesson is I HATE being left alone in the house. It happened was because ma maid went back to Indonesia to settle down some of her family problems and now I'm alone in a big scary house of mine. No fair at all! I hate it and please Kak Tuy, come back here now! I'm scared and I hate to do the chores! Yes, I got a pair of lazy ass, and I'm not the kind of gurl who do the chores at home and I really hate it! And lucky me, today was raining heavily and I had to pick the laundry twice today! And I repeat TWICE today! I suck at it and I'm soo lazy!

And please, I hope that ma future husband would understand ma weaknesses and accept me just the way I am! praying~

And yesterday was a really fun day for me because I've got to meet up ma two beloved bitches, okay stop writing those bad words, opah gonna kill me. Hehe.. Yes, yesterday in the morning I went to hospital to accompanied ma mom then she sent me to Esh's house where we did our crazy stuff together.. I never thought how I really miss you opah! We laugh like crazy and when you kept repeating OMG countless time which make me so annoyed and you kept interrupt Esh when she in the middle of saying something, oh boy how we had fun moment together! And I learned new words from Esh too..

STFU!
Right Esh? -LMAO-


How cute! Esh showed us her Teru Teru Bozu. It is supposed to have magical powers to bring good weather and to stop or prevent a rainy day then brings the sun shine! I should do it this morning to ease ma feelings towards the rain ghost I kept thinking when I was alone in the house. LOL It is famous in anime's comic or anything that relate to anime.. Sadly opah didnt know about it. Then Esh google it for her.


There you go, Teru Teru Bozu! Now you know it opah..


As me and Esh busying ourselves watching videos for the Hari Guru then Esh told me everything from the performance to the competition that were held in Convent, Opah tak habis-habis forced us to take picto as she was playing with the camera.. Then, I said "Malaslah nak pakai tudung..." Then everyone were like, never mind, "Kita ada cara.."


Esh just grab a shawl in her cupboard and tadaa...


And coincidentally I was wearing a hoods and I was like "Macam ni je lah.." It was hideous and we were laughing like hell! Bahaha.. I know!


And yeah, our stupid picto. what a cam whore we people.. Yeah, bitches out there who are jealous, you betcha shut your mouth up and don't say any meany words to us because we don't care! We bitches were having fun time together!






There were so many pics, tak kan la I nak upload everything kan?
Then, Opah had to leave early, so just me and Esh were having fun together taking pictos..


Out of sudden, Opah text us with the same message!


Zahirah: U two bitches are the best thing ever! to eshy- b make sure to upload nice2 pics only ah~to wawa- better nt call me a bitch again haha btw wawa, u look like one glamor pengemis i met! just kiddin.. take care dear granddaughters! <3


Then both of us replied the same thing to her in the same time!
To Zahirah: wawa chan cakap "Gedik btol!" Esh chan ckap "hahahahahaha!" i miss you and I love you!

LOL, then we continue our randomness pose!













eww.. I look like a molester and I really wanna molest Esh kinda face!




We end our hectic time taking picto with purdah pose thingy...

Having crazy nonsense wasted time like this make me thinking of ma two bitches in Kuantan, who else if not ma roommates, Hanna and Syikin! We were like the craziest among the form five.. I remembered this one night after we had our prep, I asked them to accompanied me to KOOP to buy drinks, that night was raining heavily and they agreed and how doubtless Syikin just ran into the rain without to care what people said and the lightning was flashing many times too.. What a night we had!


me-Hanna-Syikin

Plus, Syikin and me love to take picto and we, as me, Hanna and Syikin like to shout to each other! Really, the block were so noisy and thanks to us! aww.. I miss you gurls la!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who gonna say something "we were always meant to say goodbye",

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment