Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AYAH, I LOVE YOU THE MOST!

I know its too late to post this but who cares, its ma blog tho.
Idk why I'm being so emo lately.. Too lazy to do everything even to update ma blog and onlin-ing.. And now I just wanna post about ma beloved DADDY, Ayah!

Ayah, you're everything to me.. You love me for who I am and you're the one who understands ma feelings and swear I love you the most.. I cant describe by how I love you and how you meant for me in front of you.. only god knows how I love you.. And today is your special day, the day you were born and get the chance to meet mummy n got married and having me as your daughter..

and

HAVE A HAPPY 57TH BIRTHDAY AYAH!
Ayah's birthday is the same day with Raya Haji so, that was the reason why we were all dress up like this.. Kay?

p/s: I just bought Miley new CD Cant Be Tamed which is lame for me because I just got it when it have been out like 6 months ago, who cares.. I'm a boarding gurl.. Yay ME! I'm going CRAZY!

another month, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who love her AYAH,
wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment