Monday, November 22, 2010

MA THOUGHT ABOUT GUYS

Well, is it possible that there is a guy like Edward Cullen as in twilight.. I watched all the 3 movies and I love the character of Edward Cullen, very loving, charming, protective but not soo coughhandsomecough. Heh, sorry Insyirah.. Joking.. I think its stupid because seriously, there is no Edward in this world.. I see some couples whose actually one of ma friends, his great.. He love his girlfriends for what she are.. Tho that everyone likes to make fun of her way of laughing... But that guy is sweet... But that doesn't mean that he is someone who is like Edward, let say.. Can he protect his girlfriends who in danger just like Edward.. Idk but..... Kay, whatever...

Next, how about Troy Bolton from High School Musical.. He is HOT, a basketballer, can sing and dance and love Gabriella Montez damn much! Ah, who can resist him.. But, do he actually exist in this hypocrites and sell fish world? A BIG QUESTION MARK THERE! I really hope that I could find someone who just like him.. He is dream boy to any gurl in this world.. Well, a dream is just a dream..

How about our classic history that was famous surround the world.. Romeo, emm... Romeo is well known for his family whose is Montague's which is the enemy of Capulet's, Juliet's family.. But because of love, he is willingly to betray his family and secretly married Juliet to get together.. Well, this is common story that the Malay's drama always showed us.. Two family which had a fight but their daughter and son get in love and run away to perkampungan siam and get married.. HAHA.. Kay, not funny.. I just read star-crossed who is written by one of this brilliant teenagers Rachael Wing. I really love this novel! I really do! this was quite romantic and interesting novel.. Well, it based on Romeo and Juliet story but it was rewrite in a version that suitable with this urban life! It was super damn cool! I love when she wrote this "there is a fine line between love and hate". And its true, one day you really hate this boy and you wake up the next day noticing that you're actually madly in love with this boy... Okay, about Romeo... Do actually guys willing to die if they see their most beloved girlfriend was dead.. Naahh.. I 100% not agreed with that.. Nowadays, we can see that a lot of widower will marry again after the death of his wife but not all.. And a lot of guys who his girlfriends was dead will find another gurl and married her.. So the wright conclusion is, sadly there is no Romeo in this world.. Tragic huh?

Now I wanna talked about ma dream guy.. Well stupidly, I'm in loved with James, James Maslow. Who is he? He is the guy from the Big Time Rush! Okay all the gurls know I love guys which got muscles! And his having it like everywhere.. Not even the biceps and triceps, six pack tooo! And another imaginary guy that been so long ma dream guy! Dude Harlino! well, everyone knows this.. Who cares, it just ma dream guy and for god sake I'll never get him! But its okay to have a stupid dream.. Tho that he is kinda old, I mean way too old for me... But still, I love him!


Ma cut James Maslow! Look at his muscles! Awww.... One tough guy! I'm really into muscles guys right now!



Tho he is old, he is still handsome!

Now I'm gonna talked about ma first coughspecialboyfriendcough who I never thought would be ma first heartbreak.. You know who you are... Well, its not possible for me not to care.. I know that I could done something on that evening if I had known what to say but too bad.. Instead of being good friends we make our separate ways... And now I heard that you found somebody new and that I never meant that much to you... And thank god to let me see whole this and open ma eyes on who is actually you are.. Your true colour.. Thank you for everything.. Yeah, somehow you had been someone important to me and I'll never regret that because I do love that moment too..

p/s: to whoever who is offended on this post, well you're certainly welcomed to not following ma blog because this is really me. This is what I thought about guys.. So, so long *******!

another month, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who love James and Dude,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment