Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!

Miley Cyrus is taking her friends abroad to celebrate her 18th birthday. Miley plans to whisk 10 of her closest pals away on an exotic beach holiday when she reaches the landmark age on November 23. Discussing her plans for the occasion, she said:
"I hope I can just have a frickin’ break. Because I haven’t had time, even a week to chill. So I’m probably just going to go to the beach or something. I’ll take about 10 of my friends with me and hang out with the people I never really get to see. A lot of my friends, they work, and I’m in the business too so I’ll make sure we carve out some time so we can relax."
"You’ve got to get out of California generally, you’ve got to go to a different country. I like to travel, so I don’t really vacation in the states. I’m there all the time, I live in California. So I don’t want California to be my vacation."
....This was what I get when I searched for Miley Birthday Bash through google....

Well, Miley now is 18th years old where she cant be tamed, and there will be a lot of her crazy sexy rumours on web.. And I just don't care because I love her songs!

anyway,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MILEY CYRUS!
This was her early birthday party at L.A. hot spot Trousdale on Sunday night. She was wearing a really really really sexy which for her is stylish black leather halter top adorned with feather straps, because her teamed for the birthday party was black leather pants.




See, told you that Miley cant be tamed..
check out Miley Cyrus' maturing style

another month, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who gonna support Miley Cyrus and be her 1# fan,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment