Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FIRST DAY IN KOTA KINABALU SABAH

A very late stupid post..
I don't go to London like Aizat and Zariff did, I don't go to Bangkok like Hanna did, I don't go to Cambodia like Put did, I don't got to Bandung like Esh did, I don't go to Singapore like Shafiq did or to anywhere abroad.
I went to Sabah ma father's hometown which practically mine la kan.. LOL
It was supposed to post last year, but I save it because of mini trouble caused..
anyway, just enjoy and read the post!

"Yippee, BALIK KAMPUNG!!!" =.=

Like duuhh, mine was the pink one!!!!

How I have a big family, we rent a van to the airport.. o.O

In the Golden Lounge waiting to departure to Kota Kinabalu. I don't diet okay! My lontong hasn't arrived yet.. Acting like a spoiled rockstar having breakfast here with a new seventeen while waiting for my lontong.

Seriously? Rockstar with hijab?! Heck yeah! Doesnt mean, me wearing a hijab cant be a rockstar babe..

I captured a rainbow! cool huh?

See told cha that I don't do diet thingy...

Can DS provide lunch like these for us everyday?? please....

A yummy desert!

If I post this last year, it will be more elaboration here and there, but I am a busy girl who lack of time.. So for the first three days I'm in Sabah, I went to Kota Kinabalu and then for the rest six days, I went to Tawau, ma real hometown!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who rarely went to Sabah,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment