Thursday, December 30, 2010

ABANGAH ADVANCED BIRTHDAY PARTAY!

Yo peopluhh....
Abangah, my one and only big bro is still studying in a University which is called UiTM Pulau Pinang taking Mechanical Engineering as his course... So, he'll be leaving Kajang before his birthday which is on 8th of January 2011..

well,
HAVE A HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY ABANGAH!!!!!!

Tho you make me sick and annoyed me, making me hating you like everyday but still, you are the best brother evuuh! I miss you here, and I'm gonna sick to write this, but honestly, I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


My Gedik Abangah with his so common birthday cake, Indulgence! Seriously, I'm tired on seeing people keep ordering Indulgence for her/his birthday cake. Come on peopluhh.. Secret Recipe has various of cake to be chose on rather than buying Indulgence for most of the time.



Ngeh ngeh, yet it is still yummy!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who love her abangah (ewwww much!),

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment