Saturday, December 11, 2010

A POST RELATE TO A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM ZAOLA..

God knows who Zaola is.. Hey there Zaola!

Okay, you've been asking this to me.. "Could you post some information regarding the theme ? ". Well, sure..

WAWAMANIAC theme is mainly about ME! Like duuhh.. I'll be writing about me, behind the story being wawa 'what was that, you're not a superstar..' Eceh, perasan! My thoughts about everything.. I've been writing about guys lately, but for sure I'll be writing on something important for me soon.. And things happen surround me.. And what I felt being me.. That was the reasons this blog being name WAWAMANIAC as its all about wawa, ME.. And ma full name is AZWA MALIZA actually.. Wawa is just ma nickname.

Was that clear enough for ya, Zaola? Thanks for asking anyway.. Hope to hear from you soon.. And if you have anything for me to share here on ma blogs, most welcomed for your request..

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who is pleased meeting new friends,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment