Monday, December 7, 2009

THE HISTORY DAY THAT I'LL NEVER 4GET!

Guess WHAT?!
its like the LAME story EVER!
i think that f3 peeps had knew that this was the day of our UJIAN KEMASUKAN KE MRSM!
huh!
the BEST day EVER!
i cried on that day! I CRIED!
wawa cyrus cry? lame...

the story BEGINS...
after had sweating for hours (eww...) trying "so hard"(ceh..) 2 answer that seriously hard ques...
the time 2 print our answers arrive...
when ma turns 2 print it, ma computer doesnt work!
what! doesnt WORK!
so, i start 2 call the teacher 2 come n fixed it....
but still, no response....
then, the teacher asked me 2 stay and did another round on session 2!
what! another test with the same ques?!
NO WAY! i said NO WAAAYYY!
i cried...
cried...
n cried...

i tried 2 call my mum n told her about it, then she tried 2 talk 2 the teacher.........
it was like super duper major crisis that i'll never ever wanted 2 be happening 2 me again...
no 2nd time..
puhhleezzz........
i felt terribly horrible, try 2 be rude 2 everyone,
the teachers, my cuzz (sha2), her sweet little innocent friend (anis) n possibly....
2 that idiot shit comp!
wacth out u IDIOT comp...
theres something will happen 2 U in the next 3 hours later!
huh!
i curse U!
hahahaha(evil laugh)

i hate this day!
i love this day!
i dont even know what 2 feel..
but honestly, i felt great coz this might be a day that i'll never 4get...
thankx 4 U stupid comp!

another day, another story, another me.....
by me,
WAWA CYRUS

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment