Thursday, December 24, 2009

THE RESULTS WAS OUT!

Thank you Allah..
I love you for giving me such a big present yesterday..
Thank you Allah for fulfilled my wished and that is

I got 8A's..

Thank you ayah because you buy all the reference book that I need.
Thank you mummy because you always there when I need companion to study late at night.
Thank you teachers because of you I got what I want, ma dreams to get 8A'S.
Thank you ma friends because we undergo the hard path together.
Thank you to Farry and Diyana because making a lil card that had fresh up ma strength.
Thank you examiner because you trust all ma answer and gave me those A's.

Thank you to whoever did help me on ma exam till I get those A's..

THANK YOU!

Congratz to NATASHA, ESH, SYIRA, NAZZYRA, ATYKA, ERLYY, SYAZA, FATYMAH, AZWAN, NAJWA, PUTERI, AISYA and to all ma friends who did great on their PMR results..

CONGRATZ Y'ALL!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who was glad that everything is over!
wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment