Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY BUFFDAY BRO!

wazzup blogger!

well, I have a brother and his name is

AMIR MAZLI BIN HAJI MASAHULING!

I'm not sure how to describe him, as far as i know,

  • he is actually a bit irritating.. ( a bit ar bro?)
  • Seriously, I'm not gonna called him bro, I called him "abangah sayangku.." eww, hell no! I just called him "abangah!"
  • he's now 19 years old and studied at UITM PENANG same as Doda's bro. What a coincidence. Cool huh?
  • well, I like the way he treated me, coz he always be my one and only irritated bro..
  • I'm not gonna say it, so I just type it. I LOVE U ABANGAH! (errrrr........)



here's ma poyo bro... (abangah, wassup with that spec?)

U guyz will never believe this, he ask that sis (some one whose in charge on writing words on top of the cake) to write SWEET 19 on his buffday cake.. like eww.. that's why, every single day I called him pondan and I forced him to drink KOPI JANTAN! haha.. ma mom will always scolded me whenever I called him pondan! hahaa..

guess what, I wish the day before which on 7/01/2010. which I taught its his birth date.. Gosh.. I'm a bad sis! T^T
mummy nagging me for wishing him yesterday. Honestly, I felt really guilty, coz he never say anything, he just say thanks.. wow, you really are a good brother.. thanks abngah... thanks for not being offended to what I did yesterday...

anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANGAH! SWEET 19!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who actually miss her brother,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment