Sunday, January 31, 2010

SIVIK DAN KEWARGANEGARAAN

Okay, now I understood Syira's felling when doing the sivik thingy..

Its really hard and we have to put like 1001% of concentration when doing it..
It's a HARD WORK okay..

Our group did on Dato' Nicol Ann David..
And every year she's got her achievement, so the graph was like very long and I have to do it! Its me! No fair at all.. But as a good member on the team, I felt really responsible and I do it.. Yeah, I did!
I took like half an hour to do it.. Pity me.. If I take a risk to not do it, Pn Fauziah will be like ******** at me.. hehe.. Like she said "This is LIFE! LIFE is unfair!" hahaha.. Sorry teacher...

So here's the result..

Make a note that ma line graph is not even straight! haha

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who really tired,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment