Saturday, December 31, 2011

not soo breaking news..




So yeah, I'll be going to the very stupid camp I ever wished in ma life.. For almost 3 months which practically not because it will end up till 17 March 2012!!! Hip hip horray for that!!! Glad~

So do come visit me there, I will be so please tho.. So, yeah. Every single day I'll be waiting at the guard house for your appearance.. Heheh.. And and bring food!! Me need food there!! LOL

So here the details:

Venue: Kem PLKN Titian Bintagor, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.
Address: Kg. Bintagor, 71150 Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.

So, if you guys might be lost in your trip to meet me, click here! Thank you! There is a map there. Heheh.. Imma is soo desperate enough to have visitors there.. Ngeh ngeh.

I hope this could bring something good for me because PLKN is the last thing that I wanted to do in ma life.. Please dear God, help me..

p/s: I'll be waiting for ya guys.. :'))


another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who is crying typing this out,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment