Saturday, December 3, 2011

super duper awesome life!

For the first time in ma life I were not sleeping for the whole night and I slept around 8.30 am this morning and wake up at 2.30 pm. hehe.. I watch Dream High for 6 episodes non stop!!

And I will be a great housewife too!!! I bet y'all! Ma maid was not around and she is now in Indonesia doing stuff there for her family.. And I was the one who did all the chores, well of course with the help from Kak Long and Mummy.. Obviously Mummy did a lot.. But hey, I managed to do it too.. So high five for me!! I am not sure what happening to me but I'm loving doing it!! It just that I hate when I saw Mummy do all the stuff because I am her daughter and it was supposed to be my responsibilities.. So, ma life now is full of awesomeness and housewife-life-wannabe..

Till another post about ma life in MJSC Kuantan.

I'm going to continue ma Dream High episodes and promise to finish watching it tonight!!! Am not going to sleep for the second time.. hehe.

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who haven't started her routine yet,-->=.="

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment