Saturday, December 31, 2011

I am a noob, so this is what happened....



Hahaha..

Yay!! This is soo coincidence and I don't have any intention to make me a twitter acc.. It just that Nuna give me a link on someone else's twitter acc and I just click it and open its website and tekan-tekan, wallah.. Me had ma new twitter acc. So here it is, so, don't be so shy to follow me, I don't bite people.. LOL

So yeah, click here babe!!!!

Owh btw, I just wanted to say a very BIG congratulations to ma dear friends who managed to obtained MARA scholarship and are now in their respective college for their courses.. Congrats best friends!!! Imma soo proud of ya!!! And I am really proud of Fatimah, Zainab and Nisa and few others who managed to go overseas, I only knew few.. So the rest don't ambik hati if I don't mentioned your names here. And congrats to ma roommates too, whose Mirah and Syikin!!! Nanti I'll lawat you gurls okay! Muax!!

another day, another story, another me,

by a teenage gurl who is gonna sleep because today is the day that she will be going to PLKN,

wawa cyrus

muahmuah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment